Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
A customer may withdraw consent to the collection, use and disclosure at any time by sending an email using our contact form. Please note that, if you do, lamudi.co.in can stop the service products and services to you. When you unsubscribe, if you fall within the warranty period for each product lamudi.co.in and you request a refund, the guarantee will be honored.
lamudi.co.in collect, at the time of your registration and your sign-in to our website, "personal information" (information that personally identifies you) including but not limited to name, email address, home or work address, telephone number , and information about hardware and computer software (eg, IP address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL, access times, and referring web site addresses).
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
lamudi.co.in collects and uses personal information for the purposes of the following:
- to understand customer needs related to lamudi.co.in services;
- to develop and provide our web site and the products and services for our customers;
- to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as other products and services available from lamudi.co.in, its affiliates and third parties;
- to allow customers to access unlimited field lamudi.co.in site;
- To personalize some of our services and products to you and deliver targeted advertisements and offers from lamudi.co.in and third parties;
- to bill accounts and maintain payment records if any;
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address if we, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the site lamudi.co.in or lamudi.co.in products or services;
- To protect the services, products and lamudi.co.in rights, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the site lamudi.co.in, and
- To identify and resolve technical problems concerning lamudi.co.in sites, products and services.
lamudi.co.in also use personally identifiable information in aggregate form (ie, not individually due to you) for its business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes.
If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will only give companies the personal information they need for the Identified Purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information that is appropriate in the course course of their work for us.
Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
lamudi.co.in limit the collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the purposes identified. lamudi.co.in indirectly to the site, also does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
Disclosure, Processing and Storage
lamudi.co.in not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
- person you want to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 2, above);
- for employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on behalf of lamudi.co.in to one of the identified objectives;
- As necessary if lamudi.co.in have reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property lamudi.co.in , users lamudi.co.in website, products or services, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities, and
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
- In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the case of lamudi.co.in or substantially all of it's assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United States, or in any other country where lamudi.co.in or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this site, you agree to the transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), lamudi.co.in will keep your personal information in its archives. We will use your information only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove compliance with applicable laws lamudi.co.in.
Accuracy of Personal Information
lamudi.co.in will use reasonable efforts to maintain the accuracy of the information for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate customer decisions based on such information. Customers are responsible for informing lamudi.co.in about changes to their personal information. You can do this by sending an email using our contact form. lamudi.co.in will use the personal information that is new or updated received from customers to update its own records.
lamudi.co.in will use reasonable efforts to protect customers' personal information.
Access to Personal Information
lamudi.co.in will allow you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file, if you so request by sending an email using our contact form.
If lamudi.co.in not able to provide access to some aspect of the personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as; that to do so would reveal personal information about a third party, or information that is confidential or attorney-client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of agreement or contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of others.
Customers have the right to ask for information that is inaccurate or incomplete be amended as appropriate, by contacting lamudi.co.in or the Privacy Officer as described above. lamudi.co.in will promptly correct such personal information.
Last Update August 2, 2015